Hammer Ball Hammer Ball

fun game,

but the glitch ruined it for me after it was exposed by the comment below. Unique concept applied but it took a while to adapt. Overall, Great as a first submission and keep at it!

Orange Banana Rescue Orange Banana Rescue

Awesome!

Your game makes me smile! Loving the overall theme!

Mia responds:

thanks

Sky Island Sky Island

Amazing Game!

I thought it was just any other side scrolling game but then POWW! The 3D aspect of it just amazed me. Extremely innovative and creative, Good job!

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

Good one!

spent quite some time playing it and still at it! great job on this addicting game!

Under Construction Under Construction

excellent!

solid game and is addictive once you get into it! took me a while to understand how where to click into! not hard once you figure how this game works! good job!

&amp;lt; Enigma &amp;gt; < Enigma >

decent!

got me playing for a while and i liked the music. The dragging system might be a bit too slow for me though, wish it could of been faster.

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

quick game

i got pico! great quiz and it went by quick. good job! keep up the good work!

Sispri responds:

Thanks.

Wonderland 3D World 2 Wonderland 3D World 2

ok ok ok

it was ok...u should motion tween the sequences to make things more sense..so things would be moere smooth n lookin 3d.!!if its good enough den file size doesn't matter. lata....hehehe i just wanna c if u really respond

potbellybob responds:

Well, it took me a while, but I will respond. If I even attempted to put "sequences" in, the file size would do more than triple, if you know what I mean. Thank you for the review.

DragRacer DragRacer

NicEeeeeee

dIz GAme is sWEet!!..and u know wat will make it even better?.......if u can make 2 players race against each other with the save files.!!!

anywaz..itz niceeee.

P3aCE

T2D T2D

ItS aightt!!

Ncee job!Dunt worry!!..Dunt listen to the peepz makin fun of diz..u'll get better as you work on it for a while... My moviez sucked b4 but i eventually got betta with stickz and now movin on... SO GOOD TRY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOur LATER one MOvieZ!